Monday, December 2, 2013

What's next?

NYC. December 19th (until the 25th), I fly out of the Central Wisconsin Airport for a wonderful vacation in the Big Apple full of Broadway shows, excellent food, swell company, and four heart-filled days of volunteering. I've never really been a huge fan of the holidays. In fact, my favorite Christmas film is Jim Carrey's, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It's actually ironic because he other day, I just happened to stumble upon (literally, not the website) NY Cares, a NYC-based volunteering organization that allows individuals to volunteer whenever they wish. This Friday, I'll be "attending" an online orientation/training session that will semi-prepare me to serve! I cannot wait to share all about that. Until then. 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment